Monday, September 8, 2008

The End and the Beginning

Stallion Paris!

Sara BearCat

My favorite women

My baby, Darth Vader Parker

My boyfriend and lover, Justin












Vader modeling his wardrobe for the camera.



This quarter is coming to a close, and with it also comes the close of a chapter in my life. This quarter has been difficult for me....not as far as class goes, but in my personal life. Not even those closest to me know what my struggles and trials have been since this quarter began. However, I am ready for a new quarter. I will of course be taking an overload of classes again, including: Biology I, Intermediete/Advanced Algebra, Criminal Justice, and Personality Theory. The last one is a junior course...geesh this school really has faith in me. To be honest, I know I can pull off next quarter with excellent grades if I just get a damn vacation. I will return to classes on October 6th, and until then I plan on finding something , or somewhere, to keep me occupied (dangerous, I know).




Yes audience, I am still incredibily busy. Finals start tomorrow, MAO planning meeting the next week, Student Affairs Committee meeting after that, managing and speaking at South University orientation, appointment with the doctor ina few days...oh, and I sign my divorce papers next week. Now if the asshole will just cooperate I can shelve that little ordeal.



Oh yeah, I was elected C0-Chair of the Student Affairs Committee and also, Off-Campus Events Co-ordinator. I couldn't live without my planner/organizer. I'd just run in circles 'till I went crazy.


This weekend I went and had a great time with my devilishly good looking boyfriend, and our two kittens: Sara BearCat and Stallion Paris. They are precious to the point of ecstasy! I would say my boyfriend Justin is precious, however, it just doesn' t fit. He and I are notorious for being Bitch and Asshole, and yet we love eachother with a passion. I tease him and say "Let's go find some trouble Clyde" and I'm of course Bonnie to him. Oh my. Relationships can be such hard work, but I must admit that Justin and I are best friends, which helps us in so many ways. We like eachother as people and treat eachother good (except like last night when I blindfolded him, dressed dominatrix, tied him in wire ties ect. ). No seriously, we have our moments, but the good ones currently outway the bad. And having an explosive 'ahem' private life, keeps things interesting and fun. They say youth is wasted on the young...well this is one part of youth that I'm glad got wasted on me! >:-)



One more thing, just to get it all out in the open. I am honest, and have no shame when it comes to giving my ideas, opinions ect. I am also not afraid to ask questions that some might find non-conventional, or even heresy. So, you have been forwarned. If you want a censored version of a blog, find a new one to look at. Because this one is mine; and it's raw and real.

Below you will find pictures, so keep on scrolling.













GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Thanks for letting me know you got a blog. I guess that's what happens when you get sick and drop off the planet. Welcome.

Numquam Succumbe said...

good to see you blogging. :0 glad you are alive and proud of you for doing so well in school despite everything going on. will also be glad when the divorce is over. miss you

Song of the South said...

I am so glad to see you blogging. I know you are busy but we appreciate the posts when we can get them. All your kittens are gorgeous and I bet they are just so much fun. I love you with all my heart, Mama